Financial Planning is the process of meeting your life's goals through the proper management of your finances. Whether you are in your 20's saving for you first home, 30's and 40's consolidating assets and bringing up children or in your 50's nearing retirement, the advice of a professional financial planner can be crucial to achieving your personal and financial goals.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
The following documents will help us immensely with our advice so please bring as many of these items as you can:
How long will my first appointment take?
- Your most recent super fund statement
- Balances of your bank accounts
- Information about any debts you have
- Details of your existing investments
- Share dividend statements
- Current insurance policy schedules
- Your most recent payslips and
- Your current drivers licence or passport for identification purposes
From one to one and a half hours. This allows enough time for you to ask questions and for us to obtain the information needed to provide you with sound financial advice.
How do you charge for your services?
We use a fee for service model, which means you pay based on the amount of time and complexity of the planning process.
After your initial meeting you will be advised of the fee amount, every client's situation is different so we offer a varied fee structure.
How often will you review my advice?
We recommend your strategies are reviewed at least annually.